Loves: A relaxing spa or great massage at affordable prices.
Our Advice: Visa on arrival is available at the Bintan Ferry Terminal.
Now Bintan is more like your holiday getaway replete with luxurious resorts and leisure activities. Separated from Batam Island by the Riau Strait, one of the most visited tourist destinations couldn’t be more different from its neighbour.
On Bintan, the vibe is that of relaxation and enjoyment. Your eyes will be serenaded with crystal-clear beaches, manicured landscapes, and sunny skies. This is an ideal destination to get yourself pampered with spas and massages. There is still a sprinkling of local culture with fishing villages and a market place located right in the midst of the sea on stilts.
You will come away from Bintan with your spirit, soul, and body recharged.
Address: Bintan Island is part of Indonesia's Riau Archipelago
- Alight at Tanah Merah MRT Station (EW4)
- Take Bus 35 to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- You can choose two ferry destinations in Bintan Island: Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal at Tanjung Pinang (120 mins) or Bandar Bentan Telani at Lagoi (Bintan Resort, 60 mins)
Recommended Duration: 1 or 2-night stay
1) To Sri Bintan Pura Ferry Terminal at Tanjung Pinang Sindo: SGD 57.00 (Adult or Child)
Wavemaster: SGD 67.00 (Adult or Child)
(Includes seaport taxes and seat confirmation fee)
2) To Bandar Bentan Telani at Lagoi (Bintan Resort)
Adult - SGD 70 (Weekends) SGD 58 (Weekdays)
Child/Infant - SGD 58 (Weekends) SGD 50 (Weekdays)
(Includes taxes & levy)